Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012

No blog post yesterday, because I stayed up late and decided to spend my time watching Dancing With the Stars and Castle. But, aside from reading part of the introduction to Light to the Nations, not much schoolwork got done. Barely anything has been accomplished because almost every day I have to be somewhere, like today, where I wasn't home from one o'clock in the afternoon until sometime around six in the evening, tagging along with mom to go shopping and drop Luke and henry off at the golf course. Not a lot of time for reading and writing.

Today I began an approach paper for The Necklace, but apparently I'm supposed to be writing some other type of essay. Oh well, I guess it is a good thing I didn't get very far. Tomorrow I have an appointment scheduled with my orthodontist at ten in the morning, but hopefully after that I can get some lessons done. I've been considering writing up a schedule for myself, maybe I will.

On another note, I received some very exciting news yesterday. Mom called Dr. Epstein back to ask about the results of my halter monitor test, and he said that he's cancelling my medication and exercise restrictions. In other words, I can do dance and any other kind of sports again! I've already begun looking at dance schools and classes. I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment