Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday, October 9th 2012

Today I got up early and worked on my approach paper for The White Heron as part of unit one of my Excellence in Literature course. It's almost finished, all I have left to is write the key passage explanation. When I'm finished with that, I will have to write a report using the skills I acquired writing the first paper, and then I will repeat this process for the rest of the books in the unit. So far I'm happy with my paper, and I think I did a good job with it. And even if I didn't, there isn't much that experience won't cure.

In other exciting events, mom and I went shopping and to the post-office, and we chatted about the novels we are writing. She gave me some good perspective and writing tips that I think I'll find very useful when I get back to writing. I didn't get much in the way of lessons done today, so hopefully I will have more to report tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment