Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jane Austen Lexicon

Hey there,

I'm back. Been awhile, but since my last post, things kind of fell by the wayside as Thanksgiving and eventually Christmas rolled around. But lately, as I'm still getting over a cold and therefore have a lot more time on my hands, I've been indulging in reading Pride & Prejudice again, and watching all of the movie versions I can find. This isn't the first time I've read the book, but it has made much more sense this time around. I have taken notes on this book in the new Jane Austen-Themed journal that my mom bought for me off of Etsy as a Christmas gift, and I've been perusing the copy of the latest issue of Jane Austen Knits that was another gift, looking for things to knit, and wondering if miss Austen would be pleased with my handiwork. It's fun to think of the charaters in her books wearing the different items shown within the magazine's pages. After I finish reading Pride & Prejudice, I will probably pick up Sense & Sensibility, and watch the movie version of Emma.

I  might be reading Les Miserables by Victor Hugo, after I see the new movie on Wednesday with my friends. I'm so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment